Survival Knife Comparison Part 1

Survival Knife Comparison Part 1

Comments

1. kaalketuu says:

😀 actually m frm nepal n i knw khukuri well we use to to cut branch even trees, cut vegetables , goats , chicken actually ever household aspects? 🙂 bt i do like ur machete 😀 take care n nice vdo

2. Photo314159 says:

Lol, yes. Well I didn’t have all possible options here, just a few.?

3. kaalketuu says:

disappointing fact is ur talking abt survival? knife n u missing a good gurkha khukuri 🙁

4. Thrako Munteanul says:

that groove is on that fighting knife with one purpose: to let you pull the knife out from someone body (fast) . did you see how hard is to pull your foot from wet? dirt …^^

5. SuperPredator243 says:

that is a sword not a? knife

6. kingswoodkid1985 says:

the j adams, is built after a pattern from the 40’s,? issued to commonwealth pilots as a rough terrain survival knife

7. MrBeneboy2012 says:

I say the Esee 5? is good too

8. lowlandloco2010 says:

the knive? yoy dont know what brand its is??? sheffield knife,s M.O.D 4
    it aint a bad knife just sand the handle too fit the tang and reprofile the edge too true skandi grind

9. iEatKidneys says:

I wouldn’t bring the BK-2 in the? factory sheath into the woods… Un-sharpened Crowbars are useless in the woods. Most you guys know what I’m talking about.

10. Photo314159 says:

I’ll give it? a thumbs up! 🙂

11. schmojo33 says:

Thumbs up for the? beard?

12. Photo314159 says:

Yeah I’ve seen a video of a BK-2 on a tomato. I’ve got a purpose built “Tomato Knife” in? my kitchen knife block that would smoke it though, lol. But If you want to put the time in on the edge, I’m sure it would work fine for anything you want to slice.

13. CanItAlready says:

Ethan Becker’s inspiration for his BK-2 was that MOD knife you showed earlier in the video. Those thick, heavy blades are capable of more delicate tasks than a person might think at first. I’ve got footage I need to track down and upload of a BK-2 slicing tomato slices so thin they’re translucent. Have video up of a? BK-2 being used to make a toothpick, just as an exercise Just takes a different technique than with a smaller knife.

14. jbbushcraft says:

the j adams knife is the British? MOD survival knife i have one and they are a beast of a knife

15. The J.Adams knife? looks very interesting. I wonder where you could purchase that knife?

16. zednotzee7 says:

As I said before laddie, the information which proves you are wrong is out there and is easy to access. As you clearly, refuse to look it? up, this makes me believe you are either a troll, or just stupid. Either way, I can’t be bothered with you any more. Please feel free to believe whatever you want – it makes no difference to me, as I don’t know you,and don’t care if you make yourself look foolish.

17. zednotzee7 says:

Also, you don’t WANT too much blood to come gushing out, as it will cover your knife’s hilt and your hand, and compromise your grip. Which is not a good thing…. Look, don’t take my word for it, if you don’t want to,? just do some reading on the subject of blades. There are plenty of sights on the web which will put you srraight on the subject if you don’t want to buy a book or two 🙂

18. zednotzee7 says:

Hmm…Lets see… Logic says it isn’t for that, and has no effect, the people who make knives say it isn’t for that and will have no effect…. Also, if that’s what it’s for, how come daggers don’t have them, and? are usually diamond-shaped without a fuller ? As in the Fairbairn – Sykes Commando dagger ? The British army spent a long time and effort testing that out before it was issued. No fuller was used….

19. zednotzee7 says:

Sorry, but you are wrong. Think about it – flesh is not solid, so it will “mold” itself to the shape of the blade, meaning that there will be no extra room for the blood to flow out. The “suction” bit is, of course, nonsense. The body does not suck things into itself, lol. It’s not as if there’s a vacuum in there… There might be a bit of friction, but that’s it The “blood groove” is just a myth? I’m afraid. The fuller is for lightness and strength. Hope you have found this helpful 🙂

20. Abu Bakr Carolann says:

Uncles Kenny……. ??

21. thecoolster5 says:

DANG IT EVERYONE? TAKES MY USMC KNIFE

22. Photo314159 says:

Thank you!?

23. adam sherifi says:

thank’s
    ?

24. adam sherifi says:

verry good vedio.it helpe me? to chose my knif

25. Photo314159 says:

Yeah, it’s a great blade. I want one of their? folders.